Excalibur Masih Pemula: Unforgettable Experience

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Unforgettable Experience

Five years ago, my brother and I saw cat which is being hiding inside cardboard my house. since we became curious, we want to see inside the cardboard. We see the cat and three baby cat. the cat is nursing her baby. We surprise and then we report to our father. we see the cat is hungry because she need energy to suckle her baby again. after the moment the cat was being feeding by my family and allowed to live at our house.

The next few years, the cat population increase and become 5 (-_-)a. This is getting hard to treat them. But by that moment I realize something I never doing in my life. The cat give me ability to learning like  how to treat, feed, and clean, and now at moment I have 8 cat alive. I hope their never increase their population and still carring to my family and my neigbour. Thankyou my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment